Fant dette på en amerikans nettside som absolutt er verdt å lese:
- Bush and his oligarchic companions sabotaged American democracy so they could pillage taxpayer resources.
- Bush and his cabal of henchmen lied to the American people about Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq, and they continue to obfuscate the truth while their companies cash in, Iraqis suffer and American soldiers die.
- Bush is bad for business and the economy. He is only interested in enriching himself and his friends.
- Bush is bad for the future. He is compromising the prosperity of tomorrow’s America by shortchanging today’s children.
- Bush is bad for the environment.
- The Bush Administration has manipulated the media to the point of undermining the Constitutional guarantees of a Free Press.
- Bush has tried to undermine the United Nations, a democratic institution created in large measure by Presidents Eisenhower and Truman. Without even understanding what the UN does, Bush has called it «irrelevant» when it fails to fall in line with his dictates.
- Bush is inarticulate and projects a stereotype abroad of Americans being ignorant and myopic.
- Bush torpedoes global agreements on everything from racism and global warming to biological weapons and land mines, and then expects the world to line up behind him.
- Bush took positive patriotism and global support in the wake of 9/11 and forced it behind his own narrow self-interest in Iraq. He hijacked 9/11 for his own benefit.
- Bush stands against everything America stands for.
Mer kos fiunner du på http://www.whywehatebush.com/index.htm